Updated on 19 Sep, 2022
1. Download and install OpenVPN client compatible with Windows 10.0 from openvpn.net.
2. Login to UTunnel website and download the OVPN files from the dashboard. Save it at an easily accessible location.
3. Right click on the OpenVPN GUI icon from the system tray toward the bottom of the screen. Select Import file… option.
4. Select the OVPN file saved at your preferred location. Click Open button to import the file.
5. Right click on the OpenVPN GUI from the system tray and select the Connect feature to connect the VPN.
6. A new window displaying the VPN logs and connection status opens up.
7. A message confirming launching of the VPN connection pops at the bottom right corner of the screen. Now you are all set to use UTunnel on your Windows 10 device.