Updated on 04 Jan, 2023
This article will guide you on adding or inviting new users and grant access to your UTunnel VPN server. You are required to initiate an invitation to add new users. Once you send the invitation, the user should accept it to become a member on your server. You can send invitation to anyone. However, the number of invitations is restricted based on subscription (the number of users you had selected while creating the server. The receiver should have an account with UTunnel or they should sign up with UTunnel to access the servers.
The following steps will walk you through the steps to invite a new user.
1. Visit our website and click LOGIN button at the top right to sign in with your UTunnel login credentials.
2. You will land on the UTunnel dashboard that displays the details of your UTunnel VPN server. Click on the Server tab at the top menu to view your servers.
3. Click on your preferred server to view more.
4. You will land on the server details page of that particular server. Select User from the left side menu.
5. Click INVITE USERS button to add a new user. You can find the maximum number of users that can be added from this subscription below the button.
6. Type in the invitees email and select the INVITE button.
7. The invitee will receive an activation email with a confirmation link. Click on the link to accept the invitation. Once confirmed, it will redirect the user to the Sign In page if the email address is already registered with UTunnel. If not, the user will be taken to the Sign Up page.
If you run into any issues, please contact UTunnel Support Team.