Updated on 12 May, 2023
UTunnel Firewall is custom-designed for its business and personal users. It allows them to block access to a specific country’s network. This article will guide you on blocking the access to a country’s network using UTunnel Firewall.
1. Access UTunnel website and login with your UTunnel username and password.
2. You will land on the Dashboard screen. Click on the Server tab to access your UTunnel servers.
3. Select your UTunnel server.
4. Now you will land on the server details page. Click on the Security feature from the left side menu.
5. Check to enable the firewall.
6. Scroll down to find the Blacklisted Countries section. Click on the Add (+) button next to it.
7. Select the country you want to block access from the list on the pop-up window. Click on the SUBMIT button.
8. Now scroll up and click on the SAVE CHANGES button at the top right to effect the changes.
This will block access to a country's network.
Popular Support Articles
How to Whitelist an IP Address