Updated on 12 May, 2023
Follow the steps below to set up a UTunnel Cloud VPN server:
1. Visit our website and click the LOGIN button at the top right to sign in with your UTunnel login credentials.
2. You will reach the Servers screen. Click Create Server button at the top right to create a new server.
3. You will land on the Create Server screen. Here you can provide your billing address details. This step is optional, you can either provide the details and click on the Proceed button or select the Skip button to do it later from My Account tab on your dashboard.
4. The next step is to create a UTunnel personal VPN server. Select the input for other fields as given below:
Click on the Proceed button toward the right bottom of the screen.
5. You will reach the Order Summary page, which displays the details of the server configuration, the billing amount and payment options. Click 'Proceed' to make the payment.
6. Enter the payment details as required on the right side of the screen and click on the Pay Now option.
7. You will be redirected to the dashboard now. Here you can see the status of server creation.
8. Once the server creation is completed, you will get a status message displaying the successful creation of the VPN server. The Server Details page will display the details of the cloud VPN server, including IP address, overview, bandwidth usage, VPN sessions, CPU, memory and data usage.
9. Now you are all set to connect to your Utunnel VPN server. The newly created server will be listed in UTunnel VPN client applications.
If you have any queries, please connect with our customer support.
Popular Support Articles
How to deploy an On-Premise VPN server
Setup UTunnel On-Premise server with Oracle Cloud
How to setup VPN Server in Linode
How to Set up a Hetzner VPN Server With UTunnel
How to Update an On-Premise VPN Server
How to set up a UTunnel VPN Server with Vultr
How to set up a DigitalOcean VPN Server with UTunnel