Updated on 04 Jan, 2023
When UTUnnel Firewall is enabled, a set of blacklisted domains are blocked by default. If a legitimate domain is part of a blacklist, you have the option to whitelist it. This option is useful to exclude some domains when the block rule is added for a top level domain (tld)also. You can follow the steps below to white list a particular domain.
1. Access UTunnel website and login with your UTunnel username and password.
2. You will reach the Dashboard screen. Click on the Server tab to access your UTunnel servers.
3. Select your UTunnel server.
4. You will land on the server details page. Click on the Security feature from the left side menu.
5. Scroll down to find the Whitelisted Domains & IP Addresses section. Click on the Add (+) button to add the domain name you want to whitelist.
6. Type the domain name you want to add in the corresponding field on the pop-up window and click on the SUBMIT button.
7. Scroll up and click on the SAVE CHANGES button at the top right to effect the changes.
The whitelisted domain will override all the other restrictions and allow you access.