Updated on 30 Jan, 2024
Just like adding users to the access gateway, UTunnel also allows the access gateway owner/admins to remove users from the VPN gateway. Please note that once you remove a user from the access gateway, it is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
This guide discusses how to permanently remove a user from a VPN gateway from the UTunnel web dashboard.
1. Log in to your UTunnel account and navigate to the Access Gateway tab.
2. Click on the access gateway from which you want to remove the user.
3. Navigate to the Access Control section from the left-side menu.
4. Navigate to the User section from the left-side menu to access the user information. Click on the bin icon placed next to the user name to remove the respective user from the VPN gateway.
5. Click on the DELETE button on the Delete User pop-up to confirm removing the particular user from the VPN gateway.
You have now successfully removed the user from the VPN gateway.