Updated on 04 Jan, 2023
UTunnel follows the best practices to provide maximum protection and privacy to your data. Hence, it allows an owner to grant administrative privileges to specific users. UTunnel users with admin privileges can perform activities that are inaccessible to regular users. This guide will walk you through the steps involved in granting admin privileges to a UTunnel user.
1. Visit our website and click LOGIN button at the top right to sign in with your UTunnel login credentials.
2. You will land on the UTunnel dashboard that displays the details of your Utunnel VPN server. Click on the Server tab at the top menu to view your servers.
3. Click on your preferred server to view more.
4. You will land on the server details page of that particular server. Select User from the left side menu.
5. Users who have access to your UTunnel server will be listed here. Click to select the check box next to your preferred user to grant Admin privileges.
6. The user should now have the Admin privilege.
If you need any assistance, please contact our support team.